Increasing profitability through customer-optimised offers
Obtain optimal prices for customer-optimized offers by means of analytical procedures.
Conjoint analysis is a method which ranks product specifications and attributes according to their importance to the customers.
Conjoint analysis delivers concrete ideas for product design and the marketing instruments to be employed.
- Selecting attributes and levels
- Deciding on the survey design (product attribute combinatorics)
- Ranking product attributes (done by respondents)
- Defining the optimal price / benefit ratio for products with differing attributes
- If applicable: market simulation