Six Sigma – The Breakthrough Method
Benefit from the process improvement methodology which Jack Welch implemented with signal success at General Electric to enhance efficiency across the whole range of processes.
Six Sigma is a process improvement method which – driven by statistics – brings to light improvement potential and, by following a defined problem-solving path, quickly (mostly in 3 – 4 months) leads to definite improvements with regard to net benefit and customer satisfaction.
Working closely with you, we solve concrete problems, not on the basis of assumptions but based on numbers, data and facts.
- € 3 M Cost Reduction with BigStep® at Miba Sinter Austria
- Lean Six Sigma deployed in an order fulfilling process – Increasing EBIT from 2% to 9.5% within 18 months
- Profits significantly increased at Greiner Bio One using the BigStep® Method
- Six Sigma increases productivity in the service sector from 70%-80%
- TOP – Truccazano Optimization Project